Dr Martina Balagovic
Lecturer in Pure Mathematics
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5370
- Address: School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Areas of expertise
- Representation theory
- Lecturer in School of Mathematics & Statistics, Newcastle University, 2016.-present
- Research Associate in School of Mathematics & Statistics, Newcastle University, 2014.-2016.
- Research Associate in Department of Mathematics, University of York, 2011.-2013.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 2011.
- B. S. Department of Mathematics, University of Zagreb, December 2003.
SCOPUS: Click here.
algebra, representation theory, quantum groups, quantum affine algebras, Kac-Moody algebras, double affine Hecke algebras and their degenerations, quantum symmetric pairs, Lie superalgebras, diagram algebras
Rational Cherednik algebras in positive characteristic and their representations
- Balagovic M, Kolb S. The bar involution for quantum symmetric pairs. Representation Theory 2015, 19, 186-210.
- Balagovic M. Irreducible modules for the degenerate double affine Hecke algebra of type A as submodules of Verma modules. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 2015, 133, 97-138.
- Balagovic M. Degeneration of Trigonometric Dynamical Difference Equations for Quantum Loop Algebras to Trigonometric Casimir Equations for Yangians. Communications in Mathematical Physics 2015, 334(2), 629-659.
- Balagovic M, Chen H. Category O for rational Cherednik algebras Ht,c(GL2(Fp),h) in characteristic p. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 2013, 217(9), 1683–1699.
- Balagovic M, Chen H. Representations of rational Cherednik algebras in positive characteristic. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 2013, 217(4), 716–740.
- Balagovic M, Policastro C. Category O for the rational Cherednik algebra associated to the complex reflection group G12. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 2012, 216(4), 857–875.
- Balagovic M. Chevalley restriction theorem for vector-valued functions on quantum groups. Representation Theory 2011, 15, 617-645.
- Balagovic M, Puranik A. Irreducible representations of the rational Cherednik algebra associated to the Coxeter group H3. Journal of Algebra 2014, 405, 259-290.
- Balagovic M, Balasubramanian A. On the lower central series quotients of a graded associative algebra. Journal of Algebra 2011, 328(1), 287-300.
- Balagovic M, Kolb S. Universal K-matrix for quantum symmetric pairs. Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik 2019, 2019(747), 299–353.
- Balagovic M, Jordan D. The Harish-Chandra isomorphism for quantum GL2. Journal of Noncommutative Geometry 2018, 12(3), 1161-1197.