Skip to main content

Room Changes

Wanting to change your room? Here's what you need to know.

We know where you’re living has a huge impact on your University experience, and if you’re not happy with your room, there are options available. Residents in University-owned accommodation may be able to swap rooms with another student, or transfer to an empty room in another residence. Find out more about both options below. 

Students living in managed partnership accommodation are not eligible for a room transfer to a University-owned accommodation and vice versa; if you'd like to change rooms within a managed partner accommodation you will need to find a swap or transfer internally. It's best to speak to your accommodation provider directly about this.

Your questions answered