Student and Staff Wellbeing

Coronavirus / Covid-19 - Updated Information

COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

We have now moved the COVID-19 FAQs to our new Student Enquiries knowledge base. Please use the button below to access the information you need.

The Office for Students has a student guide which focuses on higher education concerns during the current coronavirus pandemic.  This guide provides useful information and a FAQ section which may help you to find answers to any questions you might have.