Skip to main content


We are committed to supporting students who may have experienced spiking whilst at university.

Emergency and crisis support

Urgent and emergency care - ☎ 999

Papyrus Hopeline247 - ☎ 0800 068 4141

Wellbeing support

Our resources page offers support and advice

Request wellbeing support


If you need emergency help or have any urgent physical health needs you can call 999, please see our Urgent Help page here. You can access medical support from your GP, please see our page on Medical Health if you are unsure on how to do this.

You can report spiking to the Police by calling 101, or report it online to Northumbria Police.

We appreciate this may have been a distressing experience for you and if you feel you would like to seek a space to talk about your experience and gain advice from our team, you can contact us by completing the following Contact Form. Using the same form, you can also tell us about this experience anonymouslym which can help inform preventative initiatives on campus.