Skip to main content

Apply for open access funds

Open Access Block Grants Funding Application

The University receives open access block grants from UKRI, Wellcome TrustCancer Research UK and British Heart Foundation. If your publication acknowledges one of these funders you can request payment of charges for open access by completing the form below. If your publication does not acknowledge these funders, please refer to our funding guidance.

Your publication must meet the criteria of your funder(s) for us to make a payment. Please do not assume that funds will be available for your publication until this has been confirmed by the open access team.