- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7330
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 8180
- Address: School of Engineering
Merz Court E3.13
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU, UK
I am Teaching Fellow at the School of Engineering, Newcastle University. I received BEng. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Institute of Engineering, Pulchwok Campus, Tribhuvan University, Nepal and MSc in Optoelectronics and Communication Systems from Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK. My Google Scholar page can be viewed on here.
- 2013: PhD topic “Real-time estimation and compensation of hand tremor using Quaternion Adaptive Filtering techniques”, Newcastle University, UK.
- 2008-2010: Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Huddersfield University, UK
- 2006-2007: MSc in Optoelectronics and Communication Systems, Northumbria University, UK
- 2000-2004: BEng in Electronics and Communication Systems, Institute of Engineering(IOE), Pulchowk Campus, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- 2008-2010: Lecturer, South Tyneside College, South Shields, UK
- Bio-signal processing
- Mathematical modelling of nonlinear systems
- Adaptive filtering
- Quaternion Modelling
- Applications on assistive medical devices
- Stage 1 Projects
- Stage 2 Laboratory
- EEE8074-MSc Coursework
- EEE2008-Buggy Project Supervision
- Wang Y, Tatinati R, Adhikari K, Huang L, Nazarpour K, Ang WT, Veluvolu KC. Multi-step prediction of physiological tremor with random quaternion neurons for surgical robotic applications. IEEE Access 2018. In Press.
- Adhikari K, Tatinati S, Veluvolu KC, Chambers JA, Nazarpour K. Real-time physiological tremor estimation using recursive singular spectrum analysis. In: Proceedings of the 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). 2017, Seogwipo, South Korea: IEEE.
- Adhikari K, Tatinati S, Ang WT, Velovulu KC, Nazarpour K. A quaternion weighted Fourier linear combiner for modeling physiological tremor. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 2016, 63(11), 2336-2346.
- Adhikari K, Tatinati S, Veluvolu KC, Nazarpour K. Improvement in modelling of physiological tremor by inclusion of grip force in quaternion weighted Fourier linear combiner. In: 2nd IET International Conference on Intelligent Signal Processing. 2015, London: IET.
- Adhikari K, Tatinati S, Veluvolu KC, Nazarpour K. Modeling 3D Tremor Signals with a Quaternion Weighted Fourier Linear Combiner. In: 7th Annual International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER 2015). 2015, Montpellier, France: IEEE.