We are delighted you have chosen Newcastle as your first or insurance choice university.
Once you have your exam results, check UCAS Track.
It will tell you if:
- you have a place at Newcastle
- you do not have a place at Newcastle
- we have not yet made a final decision on your application
You will have a place at Newcastle if:
- you were holding a first or insurance choice offer from us and have achieved the required grades
- you missed the required grades but the Admissions Tutor has reviewed your application and still wants to offer you a place
If you have a place, UCAS will send you confirmation and we'll email you about what happens next.
Congratulations! We look forward to welcoming you in September.
If you have not achieved the terms of your offer, we may not be able to offer you a place.
If you are holding an insurance offer for another course, you will automatically be accepted by your insurance course if you have met the offer conditions.
If you have not achieved the terms of any of your offers, you can apply for a different course through Clearing.
This means we are still considering your application. Check your e-mail for advice on what to do next.
If you haven’t received an e-mail from us, call on 0191 222 5594 and have your UCAS Personal ID number to hand.
It is important that you contact us yourself; we can't give information about your application to anyone but you.
Please keep trying if the phone lines are busy.