When you get your exam results, check UCAS Track and it will tell you if:
- you have a place at Newcastle
- you do not have a place at Newcastle
- we have not yet made a final decision on your application
Have a placeHave a place
You will have a place at Newcastle if:
- you were holding an offer from us as your first choice and have achieved the required grades
- you were holding an offer from us as your insurance choice and have achieved the required grades, and have not been accepted by your first choice
- you missed the required grades but the Admissions Tutor has reviewed your application and still wants to offer you a place
If you have a place, UCAS will send you confirmation. We will then email you about registration in late August.
Congratulations! We look forward to welcoming you in September.
Read our pre-arrival information for new students.
Book a campus tour in August to visit the University this summer.
Don't have a placeDon't have a place
If you don't achieve the terms of your offer, we may not be able to offer you a place on your chosen course.
If you are holding an insurance offer for another course, you will automatically be accepted by your insurance course if you have met the offer conditions.
If you have not achieved the terms of any of your offers, you can apply for a different course through Clearing.
See our provisional Clearing course list to see what we have available at Newcastle.
Get prepared for Clearing
Make sure you're ready for Clearing with our alerts. Keep up to date with all the latest courses, news, advice and guidance on securing a place to Newcastle University through Clearing.