We are delighted you have chosen Newcastle as your first or insurance choice university.
Once you have your exam results, check UCAS Track.
It will tell you if:
- you have a place at Newcastle
- you do not have a place at Newcastle
- we have not yet made a final decision on your application
You will have a place at Newcastle if:
- you were holding an offer from us as your first choice and have achieved the required grades
- you were holding an offer from us as your insurance choice and have achieved the required grades, and have not been accepted by your first choice
- you missed the required grades but the Admissions Tutor has reviewed your application and still wants to offer you a place
If you have a place, UCAS will send you confirmation. We will then email you about registration in late August.
Congratulations! We look forward to welcoming you in September.
If you don't achieve the terms of your offer, we may not be able to offer you a place on your chosen course.
If you are holding an insurance offer for another course, you will automatically be accepted by your insurance course if you have met the offer conditions.
If you have not achieved the terms of any of your offers, you can apply for a different course through Clearing.
- Read our tips on how to apply through Clearing