Supporting Documentation

When you submit your application, you should include copies of certificates or transcripts to confirm your degree or highest qualification.

Please note:

  • If any of your documents are in another language you will need to supply certified English language translations
  • If your first language is not English, you will need to include a test certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) to confirm your English language ability
  • If you are from outside the EU, you will also need to include a copy of the personal details page from your passport

You do not need to send any pre-university qualification documentation, non-translated documents or non-academic certificates of achievement.

If we make you an offer, we may ask you to provide the original copies or certified copies of any documents you included with your application. You would normally bring these documents with you to Registration.