Newcastle University London is offering a 20% reduction in postgraduate tuition fees for all alumni who are self-funding or partially self-funding their postgraduate study and meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- hold an offer and register on a degree-awarding postgraduate course at Newcastle University London, PhD or Master's course
- be a graduate of Newcastle University, that is you must have qualitified (or be due to qualify) on a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- be wholly or partially self-financing for the tuition fee element of your course..
Funding that disqualifies you from the Alumni Tuition Fee Discount
There are funding opportunities that are not applicable if you receive the Alumni Tuition Fee Discount. Check the regulations of these funding opportunities to ensure eligibility. For example, it is not possible to combine the Alumni Tuition Fee Discount with the following University funding schemes:
- Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships
- International Family Discounts
How to apply
You do not need to complete a separate application form for the Alumni Tuition Fee Discount. Instead, you must provide the following information by email:
- details of your current/previous study at the University
- attach a copy of your previous qualification from the University (if available)
If you are eligible, the 20% alumni discount will be applied when you register at the University. If the discount has not been applied when you register, please contact us.